Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teen Choice Awards!

I've been gone awhile folks! Some personal business to attend to, but I am back. :)

Instead of a very detailed  narrative on my likes/dislikes of the 2010 Teen Choice Awards, I thought I would list my thoughts/comments in Twitter style. I'm also lazy. Here goes...
  • Ellen! I've missed you this summer!!!
  • Proud of my friend Cory Monteith from "Glee", who did a fantastic job co-hosting the show!
  • Jason Derulo is the new Chris Brown, since Chris went and fudged up his career.
  • Sandy Bullock is still a hottie amongst all those teens in her 40's! She and Betty White together are not to be messed with.
  • Step Up 3D dancers make me happy.
  • "Vampire Diaries" cast seems very snotty. Me no likey.
  • Hilary Duff seemed like an airhead. I hope she's not.
  • "Glee" cast wins! LOVE!!!
  • Katy Perry in headgear = hilarity.
  • Taylor Swift surfing in the lake was goofball funny.
  • Bruno Mars' star is a'risin' y'all! His voice is reallll good.
  • Twitch! He's my neighbor and walks his dog a lot. Love his moves.
  • Katy Perry was a much better hippie than the wheelchair dude from "Glee".
  • P Diddy does not age and I love "Hello. Good Mornin."
  • Ashley Green from "Twilight" is gorgeous but annoying.
There you have it folks! Hope you enjoyed the silly awards show. We can all remain young at heart. Age ain't nothin' but a number. That quote was originated by a very old person who needed an excuse to act young. Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment