Friday, July 16, 2010

Daily Style 7-15-10


I have 3 words to help you become more creative in your daily style: Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!

A simple scarf, necklace, hat, etc, can change an entire look from "ok" to FANTASTIC! Exhibit A: In today's daily style, I pulled out a simple brown dress that I purchased from Target a few years back, and paired it with a brilliant yellow statement necklace. Instant improvement to a dress that I wasn't so crazy about wearing at first glance. I've decided I love the brown and yellow combination, and will definitely be wearing this a few times this summer. I scored this bright necklace at the Melrose Market last summer, and it's actually JCrew. So I probably saved about $50. Mama likes saving money!

Mossimo by Target dress, JCrew necklace, Xhilaration by Target sandals (now on clearance HERE).

1 comment:

  1. So cute dress. I love this kind of dress. So simple yet so chic. So perfect to partner with the white cardigan sweater.

    ReplyDelete