Saturday, June 12, 2010

Betty White is "Hot in Cleveland"!

Everyone must watch this new sitcom when it premieres next week on TV Land! I had the pleasure of being a part of the live studio audience tonight, and it was SO much fun. I knew I would love Betty White (the LEGEND) who plays the kooky neighbor, but I ended up falling in love with the entire cast. Valerie Bertinelli (One Day at a Time), Jane Leeves (Frasier), and Wendie Malick (Just Shoot Me) are 3 best friends from LA who find themselves stranded in Cleveland, Ohio when their plane en route to Paris has to make an emergency landing. They quickly discover that their cougar sex appeal is more attractive to the men in Ohio than Los Angeles, and decide to stay and explore a bit longer. The writing is brilliant, the actresses are spot-on, and Betty White is the perfect cherry on top! Also, the cast seems to genuinely like each other, which isn't always the case when you bring four experienced and talented actors together for a new show. Women and gay men will LOVE this show. During a break, Betty did some impromptu dancing and shook what her momma gave her. You would never know by her attitude and agility that she's nearing 90 years old! What a sassy lady, AND the last living Golden Girl. I'm so happy I had the chance to see her brilliance in action.

This is the type of show I dream of booking one day, and tonight was so inspiring for me. It gave me hope that one day I can have that much fun doing something I love, and making people LAUGH in the process! What an amazing gift to be able to share with the world.

Check it out, on TV Land June 16th (Wednesday) 10PM/9PM central. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment