Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daily Style 6-18-10

Florals are "in" right now, and I've had a hard time getting in on that trend. I am very picky about what patterns and colors I like, because a lot of them remind me of grandmotherly prints or tacky wallpaper. I would not say this shirt is a favorite in my closet, but it was 1) inexpensive and 2) springy. Therefore, it allowed me to experiment with florals this spring without spending too much dinero.

Forever 21 floral top, white tank, belt, flower ring, and earrings; Chip and Pepper jeans; Nine West platform sandals. The ring on my left hand was a gift from my friend Amy E.

PS. I've been loving the braided hair trend, whether it's one single side braid, two piggy braids, or tiny accessory braids within long hair. It's very youthful and fresh for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment