Sunday, July 11, 2010

Daily Style 6-28-10


I was feeling an African safari theme on this particular day, possibly because my boyfriend had just returned from a trip to Africa! I actually bought this dress at Disneyworld's Animal Kingdom 2 years ago while on a family vacation. I was soaking wet after a water ride and demanded that my Dad buy me a new outfit since he made me ride it! This was the only thing I could find, and I consider getting rid of it each time I wear it. It isn't the best material, so it doesn't feel great, and it has an odd shape in the hip area. However, if I add a belted top over it, the shape issue is resolved. Still not crazy about the dress, so this could be its one and only debut on "Daily Style". If a piece of clothing doesn't make you happy when you wear it, why bother? Replace it with something you absolutely LOVE to wear!

Dress by CYN, H&M shirt, Nine West sandals, belt from Target, rings were gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment